- Service: Print Spooler - The following steps helped me to remove a driver, which was causing the issue:
1. Open regedit (e.g. click Start, key regedit and press Enter)
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers
3. Under this key, there will be the keys Version-2 and Version-3 (one or the other of these may be absent - not a problem)
4. The sub-keys under these contain the printer driver configuration information
5. Delete all the sub-keys inside Version-2 and Version-3, but not these keys themselves
Esta resposta foi útil?